Women around the world are eagerly awaiting the release of the movie version of E.L. James’ wildly popular 50 Shades of Grey, and the recent release of the film’s official trailer has definitely whet some women’s appetites.
Premiering last Thursday, fans got to catch a glimpse of Christian Grey (Jamie Dornan) meet Anastasia (Dakota Johnson) and what their relationship will entail: blindfolds, whips, need we say more? Is there any relationship advice for men in these sexy scenes?
Guys, tread carefully. Even though your lady loves the book and will probably adore the movie, that doesn’t mean she’s into whips and chains – just yet! Instead, here’s a look at some tongue-in-cheek dating tips from the ladies, so pay attention!
- If you want an honest answer, don’t ask the question in bed!
- Would you like to stay married? Then never, ever say “Yes” when she asks if she looks fat or frumpy!
- No woman is ever prettier than your wife or girlfriend. Period.
- Your best friend isn’t Jim from the office. Your best friend is soap! And shampoo is just as awesome!
- If she has a brother, make nice with him. You’ll thank us later.
- Those pretty pillows on the sofa? They aren’t for your head.
- If she wears glasses, start digging that “sexy librarian” look. She’s not taking them off just for you!
- “Fine” is never a sufficient answer to any question, whether it’s how you feel, how she looks, or if you liked the movie.
- Never question why she has chosen to dress so nicely. Take a hint and do the same.
- Just accept the fact that you’re going to get into nonsensical little arguments. They entertain women and allow them to determine your ability to deal with stress.
- The key to your happiness is putting the seat down!
Guys, how many of these “tips” have you pondered in the past?
Just remember, finding humor in the little things might really be the best relationship advice for men. Doing this might allow you to find a new understanding and appreciation of your lady love, and it can keep your relationship strong.