If you have just gotten into a new relationship, there are a couple of things that you may want to know about your partner but you may not know how to bring them up. In some cases, some of these things may come up when you are conversing but some do not. Therefore, these romantic questions for couples are a fun way to get to know your partner as well as their likes and dislikes. They are also for those times when you are just curious to find out what your partner thinks. When you are finished with those questions here are 21 more to ask a guy.
You can make it into a sort of game to make it more interesting. You can also email each other your answers or write them. You can answer each other in person in addition; depending on what you are both comfortable with. Regardless of whether the questions have anything to do with your relationship but they can provide you both with information about each other’s personalities.
You do not have to answer all the questions at once. You can decide to answer a question per week or two. Either way, it is a fun way to engage each other and get closer to each other. Here are a few romantic questions for new couples.
1. What was the first impression you had of me?
2. How right or wrong do you now think you were? And what do you think you were wrong or right about?
3. What would you describe as a romantic evening?
4. Would you tell me something about me that you would like to change about me but would be afraid to tell me if I gave my word that I would not get mad?
5. Besides what you do now, what other career would you pursue and why?
6. Name three things about me that you found attractive when we first met and after we got to know each other?
7. Which fruit or vegetable would you use in reference to me?
8. What is your favorite place in the world?
9. Who is your favorite relative?
10. What did you like about your first crush and why?