Sometimes, some compatibility questions for couples should be answered before getting married.
Take the engagement of Bow Wow (aka Shad Moss) and Erica Mena, which seems to have a few people, especially Tony Rock, all riled up. Last week, Rock took to his Twitter feed to proclaim his distaste for the match.
Whether or not you’re up in arms about Bow Wow deciding to marry the reality TV star really doesn’t matter – the two are still going strong! Love is love, after all, but we’re wondering if the two have addressed some of the most important issues before they tie the knot.
Before getting married, there are some things that you and your future spouse really need to get settled. You might already be aware that topics such as finances, sex, and children need to be discussed, but there are some other really critical topics that should be the focus of questions for couples.
If you want your upcoming marriage to last, run through this checklist to make sure you really have met your match:
- Will we have cats or dogs – or both?
- How do you like the toilet paper: over or under the roll?
- What are your thoughts on breakfast for dinner?
- Let’s talk toothpaste: squeeze from the middle or the bottom up?
- When it comes to birthday gifts, must they stay wrapped until the actual date?
- How often do you use the same towel after a shower?
- Who takes out the trash?
- Another trash-related question: how full is full?
- To make the bed or not to make the bed? That is the real question.
- What’s the statute of limitations on folded laundry in the basket? What about leftovers in the fridge?
The truth is that these ten questions can make or break your marriage, so think long and hard before answering them.
So, now it’s time to confess: what drives you crazy about your significant other? What do you wish you had settled before getting hitched?