Relationship advice that is worth it after breaking up
Sometimes, relationship advice comes too late in the game and you’ve already broken up. Consider Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson, the dynamic duo that Twilight fans the world over hoped would really make it.
What advice are we talking about? Oh, you know, the usual things: mutual respect, honesty, and being faithful. While none of us will really know why Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart couldn’t endure like Edward and Bella, there are thousands of Twi-hard tweens hoping that the two will one day reconcile.
Perhaps that’s what Stewart is hoping for as well. Rumor has it that she’s staying single in case Pattinson has a change of heart and returns to her, despite his current relationship with FKA Twigs.
Instead of pining away and wishing she had followed invaluable relationship advice before her romance with Pattinson faded into the abyss, maybe Ms. Stewart should focus on some of the good things that breaking up have brought her.
Here’s a list of the top ten reasons you (and Kristen Stewart) should be happy you’ve broken up:
- You’re going to save a ton of money on couples counseling!
- You can eat dinner in your pajamas.
- There’s no need to ask anyone how his or her day was, and you don’t have to pretend to listen!
- You’ll see more of your friends.
- If you’re a girl, you won’t have to worry about the toilet seat being up in the middle of the night.
- Your social media pages won’t make your friends want to throw up any more!
- The days of getting grossed out over his fingernail and toenail clippings being anywhere other than the bathroom trash can are over.
- You don’t have to watch football unless you really want to. And, tell us – do you really want to?
- Walking has never been faster for you now that you don’t have to hold someone’s hand.
- You can get back into the game and meet the real love of your life!
The truth of the matter is that breaking up is never easy to do, and sometimes the end of a relationship can be traumatic. However, it is important to remember that if the romance fails, maybe it wasn’t really meant to be.
So tell us: what is the best thing about your last breakup?