Whether people want to admit it or not, one of the things they waste the most time on when surfing the Internet is cats. From cute kitten videos to cat memes that go viral, the Internet is full of cats. And chances are, you know Grumpy Cat.
Did you know that Grumpy Cat has made $100 million? Sources say that Tardar Sauce – aka Grumpy Cat – has really been raking it in. The cat has a virtual empire filled with daily memes and social media campaigns. However, that empire has expanded to plush toys, a movie, a soundtrack, and self-help books.
What can you learn from Grumpy Cat? Tardar Sauce probably isn’t an expert on the five love languages, but she might know a thing or two about hating.
Cats are smart animals; there’s a reason the ancient Egyptians revered them as gods. So, if you want a little love and life advice, maybe you should ask your cat. Here are some tips you might find useful:
- If you remember anything it should be that naps are invaluable. Cats are vicious predators, but they also like to snuggle up and snooze. If you’re on the hunt for love, you might want to make sure you get plenty of rest.
- C-attitude is everything. Some people think cats are jerks, but the opposite is true. They’re loyal and loving and lots of fun, but they also know exactly what they want and never settle for less. Take this advice when looking for that special someone; after all, you deserve the best, don’t you?
- It’s all about the grooming. Felines spend about a third of their lives cleaning and grooming themselves, so maybe you should take the hint. No one wants to date someone who doesn’t know the first thing about personal hygiene.
- Catnip makes you stupid. Okay, so you probably aren’t eating a ton of catnip, but this sage advice is spot on for drugs and alcohol. It’s fine to enjoy a little bubbly from time to time, but don’t overdo it and embarrass yourself. Trust us.
- Got nine lives? It is said that cats have nine lives, but people only have one. Live like you’re on your ninth life with no regrets. If you’ve fallen in love with someone, take the plunge and let them know! Make it count.
You don’t have to study the five love languages or seek advice from professionals; all you need to do is ask your kitty. So, what does your cat have to say?